Sunday, March 14, 2010

I'm on Twitter

Well, I've done it. I'm on Twitter. My Twitter name is treesnowboarder. I wanted to get snowboardervstree, but it was too long.

I just told Shaq on Twitter that we're surgery buddies since we each had one on March 1st. He had thumb surgery. I'll argue that I win since my surgery was way more intense, but his thumb is probably about as big as my ankle.

Did you know he's also a police officer? This is a picture taken of him while he was sworn in. It was while he was at Miami. Now that he's in Cleveland, there's a chance he still flies back on off-nights to dominate the criminals of Miami.

Hey, it's Selection Sunday! I'm not going to do anything today except sit on my butt in front of the TV.

Just like every other day since February 13th!

No comments:

Post a Comment