Friday, August 20, 2010

Family Reunion

We're all here! As you can see, I inherited my horrible jokes and terrible comedic timing from my Dad, who's currently throwing the classic bunny rabbit ears behind both my head and my cousin Sam's head. If you look closely, you'll see that we all have the same type of eyes and giant heads.

My Aunt Mary Ann is an OR nurse. She was very interested to see the ankle and get the story of our hospital stay. I'm glad to have her around because I can bug her with my annoying questions when Brooke is either out or tired of my constant questioning.

Alison stopped by for a visit as well today to see the new hardware and hang out with the family. She got pretty sick last week during her vacation, which is the worst possible timing to get sick. We gave her an update and hung out for a bit.

Both my Dad and Brooke have been pretty stressed out over my hospital stay. Having my aunts in town should hopefully help calm everyone down. If not, then maybe we'll slip a Valium in someone's drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment