Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Two More Destinations

Thanks to Shreddit, I have more helicopter and snow cat destinations. A few people have asked why I'm going straight into helicopter snowboarding.

I'm an idiot, but I'm an experienced idiot. The plan is to get my snowboarding legs back at a few resorts in the area, like Liberty Mountain (thanks for the follow!). I'll see if I can continue leading with my right leg. If not, I'll have to work on my switch for a few trips.

But eventually -- I'm getting into a helicopter and snowboarding down a giant mountain. It is an unavoidable fact.

Blue River, British Columbia is one of the places someone from Shreddit recommended. It's in a remote area in Candada, but it looks amazing.



Another suggestion was Silverton Mountain, Colorado. The best part about this suggestion was that it is apparently cheap! Only $99 a ride.



I welcome more suggestions. I'm not sure when I'll be ready to go, but it's never too early to start the trip research.

As an update to the mustache post, I found this extremely insightful and relevant tweet from Marshall Brewery Co.

I don't know who invented the stache, but Marshall Brewery is right -- it saved my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment