Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Sir Dippy Bird is Real?

A website named HarmfulAdditives.com has linked by blog. According to their website, their mission is "Raising awareness through intelligent information on Food Additives." Glad my ankle could help raise that awareness. Not sure how intelligent my information is.

Another site in the UK linked to my blog. Is Sir Dippy Bird real? He shows up in the UK's 123people.co.uk people search website.

I found these links to my blog using Google's Webmaster Tools. Another interesting thing I discovered are the top search queries for my website.

Glad to see "foreskin blogspot," made the list.

QueryImpressionsClicks
enterobacter cloacae1610
tibial plafond1010
enterobacter1010
iodosorb ointment1010
tony award trophy1010
stupid eyes1010
mandy marshall1010
spirometer1010
bracket trees1010
foreskin blogspot1010

1 comment:

  1. i don't know what this means, but why is my name on there?!?! Is this another "Bethanybigbutt" joke?

    ReplyDelete