Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Gross Pictures and Videos, Aww Yeah!

First, let's start with a video of the unlocked ex-fix. I got to move my ankle for the first time in a few weeks. Yes, this hurts.



Now come the gross pictures. Click on them for some high-resolution gore!























Unfortunately, we couldn't get a copy of the x-rays or the arthroscopic images. Next time we show up, we'll bring a thumb drive and get those copied onto the blog. I did get a chance to capture some of the x-rays they took today as they were displayed on the monitor.


You can see how much joint space has been added. Now I just need to start walking and moving the ankle to encourage cartilage growth. It hurts, but it's the only way to do it.

1 comment:

  1. Do they do cartilage transplants? I saw on TV the other nite a face transplant ! Wow ! Your Dad and I will gladly donate some of our "old people" cartilage.

    ReplyDelete