Monday, July 5, 2010

Happy Birthday, America!

Brooke and I have lived in our apartment in Chinatown since 2005. We've heard we might have a good view of the 4th of July fireworks, but not once have we stayed home to see if this was true.

I spent the day at a friend's apartment by the pool. I was stung by a gigantic bee and dominated Mike Tyson's Punch Out on the Nintendo. I had bet Nate that I could beat Mike Tyson in less than 5 attempts for $20. I did not win.

Since Brooke had to work, I came home to hang out with her and the Spunkster. Turns out we have a sweet view of the fireworks display.


2 comments:

  1. Guess who's hosting the party next year!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tony. Thank you for the fireworks. Best I saw this 4th. We just bought a tractor. I'm having alot of fun learning how to drive it. I keep stalling it. Apparently it turns off when your not seated and my 140lbs isn't registering. Tom says I have to be less tentative and really sit and lean back in the seat.Guess I need to get a attitude and show it whose boss. Hope ankle is continuing to improve. MA

    ReplyDelete