Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Design Change

You might notice we've got a new design for the blog.  It's been a while since I've changed it, so I'm going to be doing some experimenting over the next several days.  Please feel free to provide any feedback you may have on the changes!

I've also received several comments from other people following the blog and checking out my YouTube Channel thinking about getting an ankle distraction arthroplasty procedure.  I will make sure to respond to each and every one of you shortly.  Thank you for your support and kind words!  

Quick update on the ankle.  I've been sending daily updates to Dr. Jeng so we could monitor the infection situation.  The good news is that the pin sites are improving dramatically.  Click on the Picasa web album above to see more gross, but better, images.

The bad news is we might have a loose k-wire.  I've been in discussions with Dr. Jeng about some movement in the frame, so he and I have been talking about meeting up again before my November 3rd removal to see what's going on.  We'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment